Ramadan’s special teaspoon recipe
1. A cup of chicken mince,
2. 1/2 spoon of chilli powder,
3. A tablespoon of hot spice powder,
4. Yellow powder half teaspoon,
5. Black pepper powder half teaspoon,
6. Coriander powder 1 teaspoon,
7. Onions are three,
8. Ginger paste 1 tablespoon,
9. Garlic paste 1 tablespoon,
10. Three cups of rawmeat,
11. Eggs are a
12. Two cups of flour,
13. Oil is needed for frying,
14. According to the amount of water,
15. Salt taste
Put oil in a pan with onion, ginger paste and garlic paste. Mix it with chicken minced. Now make coriander with coriander, turmeric powder, yellow powder, hot spice powder, chilli powder, chopped green chillies and salt. Cold after cooling down from the oven after cooking.
Make a dough with flour, eggs, water and a little salt. Cut the sack like bread and make it long. Make a pancake with a mixture of cooked chicken.
> Heat oil in deep frying pan. After that, roast the oatmeal oil. Serve hot with chutney when fried.